Water Harvesting Design Certification, November 3 - 10, 2019
- Sunday, November 3, 4pm-6pm
- Monday, November 4 - Saturday, November 9, 8am-5pm (slight variations day-to-day)
- Sunday, November 10, 10am-4:30pm
1) Are you requesting a scholarship (available on a limited basis based on need)? If yes, please click here to submit a scholarship application form. We will review your application. Following our review we will provide you with payment processing options.
2) A deposit of at least $400 is required to secure your place in the course. The course fee may be paid in full online, sent by check within 2 weeks of your application, or paid in 3 installments (must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to course start). Course registrants will be reimbursed (less $100) on cancellation up to 30 days before the course start date. No reimbursement will be paid within 30 days of the start date of the course.
3) Following receipt of payment for the course we will provide you with course preparation materials.
Tucson, AZ 85716-Tucson
|WMG Training Alumni and Students||$ 1,100.00|
|Partial Payment Installments (1st payment)||$ 400.00|