WMG's Water Harvesting Design and Certification course offers tangible skills in design and installation as well as life-changing inspiration to fuel your career and personal goals. The curriculum provides detailed instruction on water-harvesting systems, planning, design, and installation for retrofitting urban areas.
For full course details please visit: watershedmg.org/learn/training/certification
To register, click here.
General Course Schedule
- Sunday, March 8, 4pm-6pm
- Monday, March 9 - Saturday, March 14, 8am-5pm (slight variations day-to-day)
- Sunday, March 15, 10am-4:30pm
Certification course curriculum
The curriculum provides detailed instruction on water-harvesting systems, planning, design, and installation for retrofitting urban areas. The course includes:
- In-depth site assessment and integrated system design of rainwater harvesting earthworks, rain tanks, and greywater features
- Hands-on training workshops to install water-harvesting systems at public, residential, or commercial sites
- Reading and homework assignments to solidify knowledge gained in hands-on workshops
- Final exam to earn certification
The Water Harvesting Design Certification course is designed and administered by WMG staff with assistance from professionals who teach and implement water-harvesting practices. Cost includes lunch and snacks provided each day of the training.