Create a plan to harvest the water on your property.
Greywater can be a consistent source of water for your favorite fruit tree or can soak a basin supporting native plants when we are in the dry months of the year. Schedule a greywater consultation and our design professionals will meet with you on-site for a consultation to answer all your questions and identify hidden opportunities for water harvesting including active, passive and greywater harvesting. Designers will blend water-harvesting features, native and edible gardens, wildlife habitat, and outdoor living features into the landscape of your property.
What you will receive
- One-hour consultation at your property
- A landscape plan on an aerial image
- Diagram of general water harvesting opportunities around your property
- Site-specific design for an intended project area
- Layout plan showing proposed landscape elements
- Planting concept showing proposed tree and shrub locations with proposed plant lists
- A cost estimate for a Co-op project
- A Next Steps meeting at our Living Lab and Learning Center or a virtual meeting to discuss the plan and estimate
Please note that there are several factors that may increase the price of the consultation:
The $375 price is standard for homes located within a 10-mile radius of our office. If your home is located outside of our service area and more time is needed to travel to your location. (10-15 miles =$400, 15-30 miles = $425, if more than 30 miles we will determine the cost and get back to you)
The scope of the work you would like done, the size of your property, and revisions to your project plan may require more than our estimated time. Our project designers will get approval of charges for additional work at a rate of $75/hr.