You can experience a water harvesting and sustainable living oasis in mid-town Tucson at WMG's Living Lab & Learning Center located at 1137 N Dodge Blvd. Book a one-hour time slot or just drop in Monday - Friday 9:30am to 5pm!
See and experience rain gardens, cisterns, greywater systems, native and edible gardens, food forests, composting toilets, passive solar design, and permeable parking lots. You'll see these systems in action and learn how to live in harmony with the Sonoran desert while turning typical wastes into resources, shading your home and streets, and helping restore flows to our creeks and rivers.
Health and safety guidelines
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated
- The entire tour is outside; there are shaded areas, but we recommend bringing a shade hat
Make an Appointment Today:
- View the calendar below for available time slots
- Fill out the Audio Tour Request Form for the time you would be available
- We will respond to your submission to confirm your appointment, reserve your time, and send details on how to complete the self-guided tour
If you have any questions, send an email to our River Run Network Program Manager, Lauren Monheim, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can use your smart phone to access our audio tour recordings. More information will be sent to you upon registration!