Use our Living Lab as your Learning Laboratory!
These hands-on, practical classes at our Living Lab and Learning Center give you access to working
systems and resources to help you achieve your hydro-local, urban sustainable living goals.
Session Topics Include:
- Building Healthy Desert Soils
- Composting Toilets & Humanure
- Cultivating Native Edible Landscapes
- Installing Laundry-to-Landscape Greywater Systems
- Irrigating with Gravity-Based Rain Tank Systems
- Pruning Native Shade Trees
- Rain Garden Care
- Rain Tank Maintenance
- Sonoran Food Forest & more!
Continuing education credits for the following programs may be provided upon request. Contact us for details:
- Certified Floodplain Managers (Association of State Floodplain Managers)
- Registered Sanitarians (Arizona Department of Health Services)
These classes are provided free to the community thanks to donations from individual supporters as well as support from the Stonewall Foundation.
Hydrate at the Living Lab Videos
Get ready for your upcoming classes by taking a look at these videos.
Schedule of classes
See event listings below for dates and times. If no classes are listed, check back soon!