We are offering audio tours of the Living Lab and Learning Center. Book a one-hour time slot for you and your family (max group size: 5 people), and you can walk our grounds, learn about green infrastructure, and say “Hi” to the chickens, all while safely social distancing!
Health and safety guidelines
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Please bring your own mask
- The entire tour will be outside; there will be some shaded areas, but we recommend bringing a shade hat
How to make an appointment:
- Pick a one hour time slot from the calendar below
- Fill out the Audio Tour Request Form
- We will respond to your submission to confirm your appointment, reserve your time, and send details on how to complete the self-guided tour
If you have any questions, send an email to our River Run Network Program Coordinator, Lauren Monheim, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can use your smart phone to access our audio tour recordings. More information will be sent to you upon registration!