For the first time ever, we are offering a contact-free audio tour of the Living Lab and Learning Center. Book a one-hour time slot for you and your family (max group size: 5 people), and you can walk our grounds, learn about green infrastructure, and say “Hi” to the chickens, all while safely social distancing! Our new tours start on Monday, June 29th and only one group is allowed per time slot, so hurry up and make a reservation.
Health and safety guidelines
- Please bring your own water bottle
- Please bring your own mask
- The entire tour will be outside; there will be some shaded areas, but we recommend bringing a shade hat
How to make an appointment:
- Pick a one hour time slot from the calendar below
- Send an email to our Living Lab Program Manager, Malissa Hubbard (email@example.com), with your requested time
- We will respond to your email to confirm your appointment, reserve your time, and send details on how to complete the self-guided tour
* You can use your smart phone to access our audio tour recordings. More information will be sent to you upon registration!