Everyone should be able to harvest rainwater at home! Rainwater harvesting installations are affordable and simple through our Grant and Loan program paired with our Design Build and Co-op programs.
Limited-income households can apply for grants and loans to cover the costs of rainwater harvesting installations. WMG is offering a comprehensive program providing a free on-site consultation with our expert designers; rain garden and rain tank installation packages; and project financing through grants, loans, and rebates.
WMG is discounting our services for limited-income households so we can offer you packages with as little as $50 out of pocket expenses. The grants and rebates cover $1,400 to $2,400 of project costs. Additional project expenses, like guttering, can be covered through the interest-free loan option. Check out our household income chart to determine your eligibility for our grants and loans.
Your Process from Start to Finish:
- Fill out the application
- WMG will inform you if you are approved within two weeks of applying
- If approved, sign up for rainwater harvesting class (rebate requirement), if you have not already taken one
- We will contact you to schedule consultation with WMG designer
- Have on-site consultation and pick rainwater harvesting installation package for rain gardens and rain tanks
- WMG prepares final scope of work and project costs
- Review final scope of work and sign project contract with payment plan
- Schedule project installation
- Project completed through WMG's Co-op or Design Build service
- WMG fills out Tucson Water rebate and applies it to your project costs
- Make monthly loan payments to WMG (if applicable)