*This program is currently on hold and being restructured. If you apply to participate in the program, you will be put on our wait list, and we will contact you by December 2018 to inform you of your project status. Learn more about Tucson Water’s conservation incentives here and learn about SERI's Rainwater Harvesting Grant / Loan program here.
Everyone should be able to harvest rainwater at home! Rainwater harvesting installations are affordable and simple through WMG's program, and you will get to work with WMG's expert designers and project managers to have a rain garden or rain tanks that work for you.
WMG is offering a comprehensive program providing a free on-site consultation with our expert designers (valued at $190); rain garden and rain tank installation packages; and project financing through rebates and loans (for Tucson Water Customers).
WMG is discounting our services for limited-income households so we can offer you packages with minimal expense. The rebates cover $500 to $2,000 of project costs and remaining project expenses can be covered through our interest-free loan option.
Your Process from Start to Finish:
- Fill out the application
- WMG will inform you if you are approved
- If approved, sign up for rainwater harvesting class (rebate requirement), if you have not already taken one
- We will contact you to schedule consultation with WMG designer
- Have on-site consultation and pick rainwater harvesting installation package for rain gardens and rain tanks
- WMG prepares final scope of work and project costs
- Review final scope of work and sign project contract with payment plan
- Schedule project installation
- Project completed through WMG's Co-op or Design Build service
- WMG will help you fill out the Tucson Water rebate and apply it to your project cost
- Make monthly loan payments to WMG (if applicable)