WMG brings you the gift of health and vitality with YogaFlow on our garden plaza!
We believe that practicing yoga outside allows you to interact with nature and honor your interconnection with all of life. Plus, what better way to energize than with a healthy dose of fresh air? Join us for this 60 minute flow style class with an emphasis on alignment to reinvigorate your day and renew your mind!
Schedule of classes
- April - May: Tuesday Nights, 5:30 - 6:30pm
- June - August: no yoga
- Sept - Oct: Tuesday Nights, 5:30 - 6:30pm
- Nov - March: Tuesday lunchtime, 12pm - 1pm
WMG's Living Lab and Learning Center
1137 N Dodge Blvd, Tucson
YogaFlow will be held on our outdoor garden plaza. Please come prepared for the weather.
Please contact Lisa Shipek or call 520-396-3266.
- Doors open 20 minutes before class. Class will begin promptly at the stated time, so please arrive 10-15 min early. To minimize class disturbance, we will not accept late arrivals.
- Please bring your own mat, towels, and props.
- Turn off your cell phone before entering class.
- Stay hydrated! Bring a water bottle and we will fill it up with rainwater on tap.
Weather Cancellation Policy
Because our yoga class is held in a unique outdoor space, we abide by the Mother Nature Policy: class is subject to cancelation on short notice. Class will be canceled if rain or inclement weather ensues 30 min before the start of class.