Make the most of your precious water resources!
During this virtual field studies class, you will learn the fundamentals of planning and installing gravity-based irrigation systems compatible with rain tanks and your city water supply. Topics include:
- choosing irrigation timers
- designing irrigation drip systems
- differences in pressure between rain tanks and your water provider
- basic irrigation principles, and
- planning and installation best practices.
Understanding proper irrigation set up for efficiency and convenience ensures that you use your most precious resource wisely. There will be a fully online presentation with multiple opportunities for Q&A throughout and at the end. If you are also interested in pump-based systems, please be sure to also register for the class offered the next day on pump-based systems.
Online Training Course Fee: $15
Instructors: Madeline Ryder, WMG Program Manager