Develop greywater harvesting skills with this free, in-person class at Watershed Management Group's Living Lab and Learning Center. We'll walk you through the process of applying for the greywater rebate with a focus on what it takes to install your own greywater Laundary to Landscape (L2L) system. This class meets the requrement for Tucson Water's greywater rebate. You will learn:
- The basics of Tucson Water's Greywater Harvesting Rebate and how to apply
- Best Management Practices for greywater use in Arizona
- What makes Laundry to Landscape (L2L) different from other greywater systems
- What to consider when planning out a Laundry to Landscape greywater system
- What parts and tools will help you install a Laundry to Landscape system
- Maintenance needs for a low-cost, low-maintenance system.
This class does not cover greywater use for handwashing sinks, bathtubs or showers. To learn about installing those greywater systems check our event page for the virtual greywater harvesting class (Tucson Water Rebate).
This class satisfies the Tucson Water Greywater Incentive educational requirement.