Start a WMG Co-op in Your Community
WMG can work with your community group or organization to start a WMG Co-op in your city. We can develop the customized program from the ground up, which could include:
- Building local expertise through WMG's Water Harvesting Certification program
- Creating public demonstration sites with volunteer workshops to build interest in sustainability technologies
- Starting a Co-op program coupled with an apprenticeship program to train local instructors
- Customizing technologies for your region's climate and natural environment
- Providing additional trainings in sustainability practices such as creating wildlife habitat, edible gardens, chicken coops, and composting systems.
For more information, please contact the Executive Director, Lisa Shipek.