Water Harvesting Certification, March 2014
- Greywater systems, gravity-based
- Rainwater harvesting landscapes
- Roof-top rainwater catchment - cisterns
- Lectures on each major topic
- Hands-on assessments at the sites where projects will be implemented
- Training workshops where participants learn by constructing water harvesting systems at public, residential, or commercial sites
- Reading and homework assignments to solidify knowledge gained in the hands-on workshops
- Final exam to earn certification
Instructions for Registering
1) Are you requesting a scholarship (available on a limited basis based on need)? If yes, please click here to submit a scholarship application form. We will review your application. Following our review we will provide you with payment processing options.
2) If you are not requesting a scholarship please click on the registration button below. The course fee may be paid in full online, sent by check within 2 weeks of your application, or paid in 3 installments (must be paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to course start). Course registrants will be reimbursed (less $100) on cancellation up to 30 days before the course start date. No reimbursement will be paid within 30 days of the start date of the course.
3) Following receipt of payment for the course we will provide you with course preparation materials.
Tucson, AZ 85716-Tucson
|Regular Registration||$ 1,100.00|
|WMG Training Alumni and Students||$ 1,050.00|
|Partial Payment Installments (1st payment)||$ 400.00|